♕ 22 CM (8.5" ) WITH A 5CM (2") EXTENSION
♕ STAINLESS STEEL
♕ CUBAN LINK
Here at Richesszn, we strive to use the finest quality materials for an affordable price. Down below we have highlighted what materials and fabrics we use in our products, and how to take care of them for longevity.
- 925 Sterling silver: Sterling silver has a lifetime of durability. It will not rust and will be treasured forever. Sterling silver is one of the top metals preferred for jewelry and is a great choice when shopping for accessories. Bleach, ammonia and chlorine can damage or discolor sterling silver rings. All of our jewelry pieces are made with this material.
- Cubic Zirconia Crystals: Cubic Zirconia Crystals are similar to a diamond with its brilliance and crystal clarity, but it is a man-made crystalline material that is colourless, hard, and flawless.
- Stainless Steel: With it's resistance to rust, oxidation and discoloration, this corrosion-resistant alloy is ideal for long-lasting jewelry designs.
- 18k Gold Plated: Gold plating is a method of depositing a thin layer of gold over a base metal, usually stainless steel. With this method, the gold finish is much thicker than other finishes and will remain protected much longer. is similar to a diamond with its brilliance and crystal clarity, but it is a synthesized (man-made) crystalline material that is colorless, hard, and flawless.
- Cotton Fabric: Cotton fabric is one of the most commonly used types of fabrics in the world. This textile is chemically organic, which means that it does not contain any synthetic compounds. Cotton fabric is derived from the fibers surrounding the seeds of cotton plants, which emerge in a round, fluffy formation once the seeds are mature.
- Spandex Fabric: Spandex is a synthetic fabric that is prized for its elasticity. It is lightweight and comfortable to wear, resistant to perspiration, has great elasticity, and is durable and strong making it a great addition to apparel.
- Polyester: Polyester has strong fibers that do not wear down as quickly, while being flexible and resistant to wrinkles and shrinking. Unlike cotton, polyester dries quickly which makes it perfect for colder weather and sports where you don't want moist fabric against your skin.
- Bathe with warm soapy water
- Keep away from cleaning agents, beauty products and water
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals found in cleaning products
- Store in a cool, dry place to prevent tarnishing
- To brighten, gently clean your jewelry with a soft / microfibre cloth
- Wash clothing inside-out to protect garment from color fading and oder retention.
- Do not wash cottons in hot or even warm water. Always use cold water for washing
- Hang dry all garments to prevent shrinking and wrinkles.
- Wash in cold (30°C or below) water, whether using a washing machine or washing by hand.